Web Hosting Reviews – Try A2 Hosting!
Being online, web hosting reviews will definitely come in handy. In this article we will be looking at A2 Hosting and you will be able to decide if it is a good fit for your business needs. Read on.
Who Is A2Hosting For
Actually, A2Hosting is a wonderful solution for anyone. It caters to:
- The newbie blogger or seasoned online veteran
- Professional developer
- Anyone with hosting needs and looking for a solution to get started
Pricing is like putting ‘the icing on any cake’ – you need to know before you ‘take a bite’. Of course, each business owner has a budget and should work with it. The pricing at A2 Hosting is fairly decent and affordable in my opinion.
Have a look and see if you can find something to fit your budget – a necessary subject when it comes to discussin web hosting reviews.There is pricing for Linus and Windows available.
Lite USD$3.92, Swift USD$4.90 and Turbo USD$9.31
Lite USD$4.90, Swift USD$5.88 and Turbo USD$10.78
Another very important aspect when it comes to web hosting, is the support factor. From the novice to the more advanced online user, we sometimes need a guiding hand to help us through technical situations.
At A2 Web hosting, support is available 24/7/365. Their team can be contacted via:
- Online chat
- Actual reviews from customers, especially when you want to know how the platform and service actually is.
Advantages Using A2Hosting Platform
In order to make an informed decision, here a few that should help point you in the right direction:
- Site speed – your site speed is crucial to your online business and A2Hosting offers Turbo Servers featuring upi to 20X faster loading time.
- Shared Hosting – geared towards your needs (personal blog or formal website) including a fully Managed WordPress hosting capacity for any WordPress user
- Reseller Hosting – these hosting options allows for an easy transition to host your own customers especially if you choose to launch your own hosting business.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) Hosting – A2Hosting allows you to choose a VPS account when you are not yet ready for your own Dedicated Server. The accounts can be either managed or/and unmanaged according to your needs when it comes to support and configuration.
- Dedicated Servers – this is all about you and your needs – it can be managed or unmanaged options – fully customized with you in mind. You get to choose what will work best for your business needs.
- SSL Certificate Options – A2 Hosting provides a wide selection of SSL Certificate options from free to premium for your websites.
- 99.9% Uptime Commitment – due to their ultra-reliable servers!
- Linux and Windows Hosting
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee – risky free trial
- Free Account Migration – you site will be easily moved to A2 Hosting mostly free in most cases.
- Guru Crew Support – the crew is there 24/7/365 to help you.
A2 Hosting has also been noticed and received numerous awards/recognition and accolades as the ‘top hosting provider in the industry’:
- Inc 5000 – 2018
- Bitcatcha.com – 2019
- WHTOP.com – since 2006
- WebHosting.com – 2018
As with any aspect of your business needs, you need to know what is available and what it will cost your business, not to mention the service aspect of it too.
I hope this web hosting reviews article on A2 Hosting will be a source of valuable information for your business. Much success.
Try A2 Web Hosting NOW!!
You can put your thoughts on paper but learning how to create your own blog is something different. If you have the right training it is not that difficult.
When you learn how to create your own blog you get to choose the things that you write about. You can also use the blog to make extra income. Here is where I learned how to create my own blog and connect with people who helped me along the way.