Product Review for Wealthy Affiliate
Well, you might be wondering, why have I chosen this particular website to do a review. Well, it was due to my introduction to Wealthy Affiliate that I am able to create this website.
When anything new comes in my little world, I do my ‘due diligence’ research. I make a list of the pros and cons so I can make an informed decision. And so, without further ado, I will offer my opinion on Wealthy Affiliate.
This online web creation company was formed about 10 yrs ago by two aspiring young men called Kyle and Carson. As it grew, it included more masterminds to its repertoire of knowledge. Its basis is founded on internet marketing.
- offers free in-house online training at your fingertips 24/7.
- has a free starter membership.
- has 52 classes of live training – that translates into one each week.
- helps you turn your passion into a business potential.
- gives you the possibility to earn while you learn.
- provides live interactive classes, live chat, and live expert support – not only from the experts but also from the community which has many members who are also experts in their individual fields.
- provides in-house access to hosting, website and domain creation – a one stop shop for all.
- offers a reasonable monthly fee after the initial discounted fee for the first month of introduction and in comparison, to other companies, it is more than worth the price.
- gives you the ability to work through the certification classwork/courses at your own pace which allows you to learn as you please.
- offers an affiliate program opportunity to further enhance your earning potential, which is also competitive by other standards.
- the backup on the live chat – once a question is asked, if there are other questions being asked at the same time – which inevitably happens, your question gets pushed lower down and you may have to search for the answer. This in itself is not really a ‘con’, especially as your question will be answered, so I guess it is just a case of being patient and resourceful.
- information overload – well, this can be good and this can be bad. Good is that there is always something to learn. Bad is when you might feel overwhelmed and then have some insecurity about your confidence.
Who can benefit from Wealthy Affiliate?
I am a member of WA (the acronym that everyone uses for Wealthy Affiliate) and I am very happy with my decision to become a member. I have been making constant progress since my enrollment despite some minor setbacks on my end – called life!
It is a great program for ANYONE with an interest to create, develop and maintain a website. Great also for intermediate and advanced minds more familiar with the world of cyberspace.
I must say that the training available at Wealthy Affiliate is priceless!
It is a rare ‘find’ to have all the training you need to create, develop, maintain and troubleshoot your website – all in one place! AND for NO additional charge once you are a premium member. As a free member, you still have access to a few of the training modules, which are still helpful, but as a premium member, they have ‘pulled out all the stops’!
There are training courses which are constantly being updated to keep abreast of the current technological advancements.
There are live or real-time and recorded/archived class videos as well. At the live -interactive training videos, not only are they informative but fun to interact with the presenter as well as the other members of the community in attendance. They cover a host of challenges, new information, and just helpful hints that will only ensure the best development of your website as you apply yourself.
Even the more skilled and talented members have taken their training one step further by also creating training videos with the intent to help other members with ‘little things’ that they have found during their journey and will be useful to share. I find this a wonderful training tool as it exposes the members to different perspectives of maybe even the same subject. I am happy to say that I have also created tutorials that have proven to be sources of information to the community as well. Click here to see one of my tutorials!
The support desk is highly commendable. It is indeed ‘open’ 24/7!
It does not matter the time of day or the country you are in, there is always a way (email) to contact support and to get a response within a few hours. I have contacted support at 02:00 am and received a reply within the hour.
This is awesome, especially when you need help like – ‘right now’ and it is in ‘the dead of night’! Or at least, in the dead of my night!
You also have the ‘support’ of the membership – yes, you guessed it – 24/7 as well. This is somewhat different. The ‘help’ is there if there happens to be someone online who is able to help you resolve your issue. I have used this avenue as well. I found it helpful, though I much prefer the ‘official’ support desk.
And also, if there is no one online to help you, there is always someone who can make a recommendation as to what to do next – invaluable, especially when you feel like you have exhausted all your options. This is what is referred to as ‘live chat’.
In terms of support, there is also the archived questions and answers from the community. You can access this on the home page where there is a search engine and once you start typing in your issue, it brings up possible questions and their answers. I have also used this medium and it is without a doubt, very helpful, ‘in a pinch’ and otherwise.
And last but not least, if you still need more help or support, you can contact either of the owners – Kyle or Carson, by email and they have a 24-48 hr window to reply. I have used this avenue as well and they do reply to your emails.
Yes, that ever so important question – ‘How much does this cost and what kind of payment options do they offer?’
There is an initial FREE starter account which is just that – FREE!
If you take a little time to go over the chart above, it is self-explanatory and it is just as it says – no hidden agenda.
Then there is the Premium membership account, also outlined in the above chart.
Then you can still take this one step further, you can pay as a yearly premium account member. This is indeed a great way to capitalize on savings per month.
Final verdict + SPECIAL BONUS!
Well, as you have taken the time to read this review, naturally, you will have some opinion on what to do next. For myself, it was an easy decision.
Comparing Wealthy Affiliate with other companies that offer somewhat the same services, Wealthy Affiliate still shines brighter – EVERY TIME!
It truly is a ‘one stop shop for all’ when it comes to web creation, design, training, support and affiliate promotions, to name a few.
Why not give yourself the opportunity to experience a taste of goodness?
Try out the STARTER ACCOUNT, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
How to claim your bonus –
I would like to offer you a SPECIAL BONUS once you create your FREE starter account and if you decide to become a premium member in the first 7 days (including a 59% discount).
I will personally contact you via your profile to say ‘howdy’ and give you more information about WA, how to get help from me and how to claim your bonus.
Believe me, it is going to be so amazing – you will ask yourself, what took you so long!
Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
My Overall Ranking: 98/100
Owners: Kyle and Carson
I look forward to hearing your feedback and I would be very interested in knowing about your outcome. Please leave your comment in the comment section.